The King’s College London offers the Executive LLM Scholarships worth up to 100% of postgraduate diploma tuition fees for students worldwide.
The King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London.
Scholarships are available for pursuing LLM programme in the field of law.
Worth of Award
- The scholarships are worth up to 100% of postgraduate diploma tuition fees for eligible applicants (worth up to £24,000), and are intended to help support at the winners with the cost of tuition fees over two years, whilst studying.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- All applicants to the King’s College London and IBA Executive LLM course are welcome to apply for these scholarship opportunities.
- The School will award scholarships based on the following eligibility criteria, as well as to ensure a global distribution of cultural, legal and professional perspectives:
- Be able to demonstrate financial need,
- Have attained at least a 2:1 or international equivalent at undergraduate degree level
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applications must be made online using King’s online application portal.
Deadline: The deadline for applications is October 29, 2017.