The Department of Economic Development Tourism and Environmental affair and the University of KwaZulu-Natal offer the EDTEA/UKZN Bursary to students from all over the world.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal or UKZN is a university with five campuses in the province of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa.
These bursaries are available to pursue following programmes:
- Post Graduate Diploma (LED)
- Masters Coursework (LED Specialisation),
- Masters Research Dissertation
- Post PhD
- These bursaries are awarded in applied research in LED.
Worth of Award
These bursaries will cover the following:
- The initiative is fully funded and supported by the KwaZulu-Natal Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs (EDTEA) and has an academic home at the Graduate School of Business and Leadership on the University of KwaZulu-Natal’s Westville campus.
- Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The applicant must apply for their academic qualification, through the Graduate School of Business & Leadership (GSB&L).
- Students who owe fees to UKZN must settle them in full, prior, to applying for the bursary
- Once the student is accepted by the GSB&L, for their qualification, the student can then proceed with their online bursary application, provided that their fees have been settled in full.
- Applicants all nationalities are eligible for these bursaries.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via email.
- A Motivational letter.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified copy of a valid Matric Certificate (if you have completed Grade 12) or Equivalent.
- Certified copies of the latest academic certificates and transcripts/records (on an official university letterhead).
- Certified copy of a valid South African Identity Document.
- If you are an International Student, a Certified copy of a Valid Passport Document and a Valid Study Permit
- Application Form
- Email completed online bursary application forms, with certified copies of previous qualifications( not later than 3 months), CV and motivation to rledibursary-at-ukzn.ac.za, for consideration.
Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply