The University of Massachusetts Boston offers Non-Resident Scholarship for international students to study in the USA.
The University of Massachusetts Boston, also known as UMass Boston, is an urban public research university and the third-largest campus in the five-campus University of Massachusetts system.
Scholarships are available to undergraduate students to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- The Non-Resident Scholarship is worth up to $4,000 and students can expect to hear back on the results in mid-October.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Must be a full-time, out-of-state or international, undergraduate student
- Must have completed 24 credits at UMass Boston at the time of application
- Must have a cumulative GPA of a 3.5 or higher
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online.
Deadline: Students must complete the general application by 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, October 3, 2017. Late applications will not be considered