The Edge Hill University Scholarships opens for applications to full-time, overseas fee paying students for pursuing undergraduate and master programme.
The Edge Hill University is a campus-based public university in Ormskirk, Lancashire, England, which opened in 1885 as Edge Hill College, the first non-denominational teacher training college for women in England, before admitting its first male students in 1959.
For those students whose native language is not English, you will need to provide evidence of a Secure English Language Test (SELT).
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and master’s programme to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- International Foundation Scholarship: One scholarship worth up to £1,200 towards the tuition fees of the International Foundation Programme will be awarded based on academic merit.
- Undergraduate Development Scholarship: This scholarship is for students starting an Undergraduate (Bachelor’s) degree and is worth up to £1,200 towards the first year tuition fees.
- Pre-Master Scholarship: This scholarship is worth up to £2,000 towards the tuition fees of the Pre-Masters programme.
Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship: One scholarship worth £3,800 towards the tuition fees of a Postgraduate or MBA programme will be awarded based on academic merit.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Applicants must have previous degree.
- Scholarships are open to international students.
How to Apply
All full-time, overseas fee paying students will be automatically considered for the award of a scholarship when applying for a programme of studies.
Deadline: Contact Employer
Click here for more details and to apply