The University of Tennessee offers International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships worth 5,000 to 15,000 US dollars (USD) per year (2,500 USD to 7,500 USD per semester).
The University of Tennessee is a public sun- and land-grant university in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
If student’s native language is not English, they must demonstrate English proficiency unless they are US citizen or a permanent resident.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programm to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
The award is 5,000 to 15,000 US dollars (USD) per year (2,500 USD to 7,500 USD per semester). It is renewable for:
- Freshmen for up to eight semesters or
- Transfer students for up to four semesters
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be degree-seeking international students on a temporary visa to study in the US.
- Students must not be eligible for: US federally funded financial aid or in-state (resident) tuition
- International students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
All eligible international undergraduates who are offered regular (non-conditional) admission are automatically considered.
Deadline: The application deadline is September 15, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply