The University of Southern California is offering International Freshman Academic Scholarships for the academic year 2018-2019. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme to study the subjects offered by the university.
The University of Southern California is a private research university located in Los Angeles, California. Founded in 1880, it is the oldest private research university in California.
Worth of Award
- Amount varies: one-quarter tuition to half tuition
- Number of awards varies
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- Competitive candidates will be at the top of applicant pool with respect to SAT scores, will typically be in the top 10 percent of their high school classes.
- Applicants must be international students.
- At USC, an international student is an individual of foreign nationality who will be entering, or has already entered, the United States with a student visa.
- International students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Submit a completed 2017Common Application and USC Writing Supplement by December 1. Submit all supporting documents, including proof of financial support, by January 15. No additional application is required.
Deadline: The application deadline is December 1, 2017.