The RMIT University offers scholarships for Australian and New Zealand students commencing a Bachelor of Applied Science (Project Management) program at RMIT in 2018.
RMIT University (officially the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria.
Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time Bachelor of Applied Science (Project Management) degree programme in the field of Project Management.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship provides $5000 for one year.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident
- Achieve exceptional Year 12 (or equivalent) ATAR results in 2017
- Be commencing a full-time Bachelor of Applied Science (Project Management) degree program in the standard semester 1 and 2 in the School of Property, Construction and Project Management at RMIT in 2018
- Not already be enrolled at RMIT.
- Australian and New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- You do not need to apply for this scholarship.
- All students who have applied for the Bachelor of Applied Science (Project Management) program at RMIT via VTAC in 2017 will be considered once ATAR results and program offers have been released.
- This scholarship will be awarded to students who have achieved the highest ATAR results and an RMIT program offer.
Deadline: The application deadline is October 13, 2017.