Curtin University in Australia is offering a number of scholarships to new undergraduate student in business related courses. The Information Systems International Scholarship Programme is available to students interested in computing science, applied information technology or related computing fields. The scholarship is offered in the Business School and lasts for the full duration of the course of study.
Bachelor of Commerce majoring in one of the following:
- Business Information Technology (single major)
- Business Information Technology & Systems (double major)
- Business Information Systems (single major)
- Be an international student and hold a valid Student Visa – Higher Education (Subclass 573)
- Have received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate business degree and major at Curtin University in 2013
- Commencing the first semester of their first undergraduate degree at Curtin University in semester 1, 2013
The scholarship is valued at $5,000 in total and will be awarded to students over the period of the original course that the scholarship was offered, for example if it is a three year course they will receive $2,000 in their first year and then $1,500 in the subsequent years.
How to Apply
Submit your application package with supporting documents attached by 4:00pm on the scholarship closing date, to the Scholarships Office at the Bentley campus.
Details can be found on their website.
Deadline: November 23, 2012
For more information, and to apply, click here.