The University of the West of Scotland in Cyprus in partnership with the Management Centre of the Mediterranean offers 25- 75% Scholarship in the departments provided by the university.
Students who successfully complete their studies at UWS in Cyprus will receive a standard UWS degree parchment and this will be conferred by UWS at a formal graduation ceremony. The issuing and conferment of these awards are the responsibility of the University of the West of Scotland
Worth of Award
25- 75% Scholarship in the fields of Public Administration (MPA), MSc Civil Society and Public Affairs (MSc), Policy Analysis and Global Governance (MSc), Creative Media Practice (MA), Masters in Teaching English to Students of Other Languages (Med).
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships and must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Minimum CGPA: 2.75 (4.0)
- English Proficiency: IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL iBT 80 (Required if Bachelor’s Degree was not taught in English Language)\
How to Apply
- Applicants can apply by sending the following documents to [email protected]
- Filled application form (available at )
- A copy of passport
- Copies of Diploma and transcripts
- Standard of English – either IELTS or TOEFL certificate (Required if Bachelor’s Degree was not taught in English Language)