International Health Sciences University offers Scholarships for Ugandan Students to pursue Bachelor, Master and Diploma programme.
International Health Sciences University is a private non-residential university in Uganda.
These scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor, Master and Diploma programme in the following fields:
- Nursing Science
- Public Health
- Clinical Medicine and Community Health
- Medical Laboratory Science
Worth of Award
These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Bachelors of Nursing Science – Full tuition scholarship.
- Diploma in Public Health – Full tuition scholarship.
- Bachelors Public Health – 50% subsidized tuition.
- Masters in Public Health – 50% subsidized tuition.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Community Health – 50% subsidized tuition.
- Bachelors of Medical Laboratory Science – Full tuition scholarship
- Scholarship can be taken in Uganda
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants are only eligible to apply for a scholarship after they have applied and been admitted into a course.
- Ugandan applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via online.
Deadline: The application is open June through January.