LUISS Business School offers scholarships for Master in Management and Technology with Major in Digital Ecosystem for September 2017 intake to International students.
The initiative is aimed at supporting talented graduates on a path that will train the future protagonists of technological and digital innovation applied to business processes.
The LUISS MBA equips students to lead business renaissance, whether as a professional manager or a start-up entrepreneur, working internationally in today’s competitive markets. LUISS is an independent, private university in Rome, Italy, founded in 1974 by a group of entrepreneurs led by Umberto Agnelli, brother of Gianni Agnelli.
Scholarship is available to pursue master degree programme in Management and Technology Major in Digital Ecosystem.
Worth of Award
- Entirely taught in English with a Full-Time format, the Master is designed to transmit the distinctive capabilities and valuable knowledge required to merge business and technology-driven strategies. “Stefano Lalli” Scholarship – that will cover the full tuition fees, equivalent to 14,000.00 EUR – is intended for outstanding candidates will be evaluated based on merit, considering the quality of their admission test, interviews, and scholarship essay.
- One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Scholarship for Educational Development In Challenging Conditions. Open to: Candidates regularly accepted into the Master in Management and Technology with Major in Digital Ecosystem.
- Digital Adventure Scholarship: Open to: International candidates regularly accepted into the Master in Management and Technology with Major in Digital Ecosystem (Italian citizens excluded).
- Grow Scholarship For Women: Open to: Female candidates regularly accepted into the Master in Management and Technology with Major in Digital Ecosystem.
- Scholarships For Future Digital Leader: Open to: Candidates regularly accepted into the Master in Management and Technology with Major in Digital Ecosystem.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
How to Apply
Applications for the scholarships must be submitted by September 7, 2017, to smluissbs-at-luiss.it.
To apply for the scholarships applicants must participate in the admission process providing the following documents:
- Fully completed application form;
- Copy of degree certificate (or a signed self-certification);
- Copy of Passport or ID document;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Admission fee receipt EUR 75 (nonrefundable);
- Cover letter explaining your motivation for applying for the scholarship.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is September 7, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply