The IHE Delft Institute for Water Education offers fifteen Fellowships for MSc programme in the field of Sanitation.
The IHE Delft Institute for Water Education is the largest international graduate water education facility in the world and is based in Delft, Netherlands.
It aims to attract talented and ambitious young and mid-career sanitation professionals, working in water supply and sewerage companies, municipal assemblies, government ministries, NGOs and consulting firms.
Fellowships are available to pursue master (MSC) programme in the field of Sanitation.
Worth of Award
- Fifteen top talents will be admitted to the first edition of the MSc in Sanitation (academic cohort 2018-2019) and will receive a scholarship.
- Fifteen fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The new MSc programme is dedicated to targeting needs and delivering specialists in a short time, with the necessary qualifications.
- Participants should have a Bachelor’s or equivalent engineering degree (e.g. civil, sanitary, environmental etc.) or degree in other relevant fields (e.g. public health, medicine, urban planning, finances, administration, economics, etc.).
- Professionals from South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa, the new programme encourages people from those regions to apply, without excluding applicants from Latin America, North America and Europe. Women, irrespective of their geographical location, are encouraged to apply.
Applicants from South Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America, North America and Europe can apply and women from all over the world can apply for these fellowships.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply through the online processor.
Deadline: The application is open.
Click here for more details and to apply
Click here for scholarship link