These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, master and PhD programme awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Worth of Award
These scholarships will cover the followings:
- PhD Student- 25000 yuan/per person
- Master Student-20000 Yuan/ per person
- Undergraduate Student-13000 Yuan/ per person
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants should be a non-Chinese citizen and hold valid passport issued by a foreign country.
- Applicants must be a registered degree program student who has already finished one academic year study in NWAFU.
- Applicants must have a favourable performance at school without any record of violating any laws of China or regulations in school.
- Applicants should have a good performance on the exams and provide Chinese HSK certificate. The exam grades of the current academic year should at least be above the B level
- Students who have already been granted any scholarships like the Chinese Government Scholarship should not apply for this scholarship.
- Non-Chinese applicants are eligible for these applicants.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Application form of the San Qin International Student Scholarship of Shaanxi Province
- Copies of passport and current visa
- Latest diploma or academic certificate acquired (like graduation certificate)
- Academic Transcripts in the current university
- Original Recommendation Letters were written by two professors or associate professors (Only required for the master degree applicants and PhD applicants)