The Strathclyde Business School (SBS) offers a number of scholarships to high-quality international students to study (BA Business, BA International Business, Integrated Master International Business and Modern Languages) for the academic year 2017-2018.
The Strathclyde Business School (SBS) is one of four faculties forming the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland. Founded in 1948, the school is located on Cathedral Street within the John Anderson campus of the University, it offers courses for business education and management development.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme in the field of Entrepreneurship, Hospitality and tourism, Economics, Management science, Business, Accounting and finance, Strategy and organisation, Management, Human resource management, Marketing.
Worth of Award
- Awards of £2,000 will be made to the successful applicants, and this will be deducted from the tuition fee in each year of study.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- This award is only available to international fee paying students who have applied to the a Strathclyde Business School Undergraduate degree and hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study (BA Business, BA International Business, Integrated Master International Business and Modern Languages).
- International students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Applicants will require to submit a short written submission on an organisation their admire, the post they would want to hold in the organisation and the impact they would make on that organisation.
- Applications will be reviewed by Business School staff and 5 successful applicants selected.
Deadline: The application deadline is August 31, 2017.