Grants are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Grants are available in any of the fields offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- The maximum level of the grant is €450 per month and it may be authorized for up to 12 months.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- International undergraduate students (i.e., students who are nationals of countries other than Germany) seeking a degree from Universität Hamburg and whose monthly income does not exceed €450 can apply for a degree completion grant.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this grant.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online.
You will require the following documents for online application:
- curriculum vitae in tabular form
- letter of motivation
- detailed tabular schedule of the various work steps of your examination
- 1 evaluation of the final project from your supervisor
You must upload these documents using the online application tool.
Deadline: Applications are processed in rounds according to the following dates: January 1 / April 1 / July 1 / October 1.
Click to Obtain Online Application Form
Click here for more details and to apply