- Energy Engineering (EE)
- Urban Development (UD)
- Water Engineering (WE)
Worth of Award
- Only a few scholarships (a grant from 2500 EUR for tuition fees, a monthly subvention from 500 EUR from 1 Oct. 17-31.Sept.18) for applicants and matriculated students are available.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- International students are eligible to apply for these fellowships.
- German, as well as International applicants, are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Please submit this application form and your complete documents as PDF files by sending them to info-at-elgouna.tu-berlin.de.
The following documents are required for your application:
- Curriculum vitae,
- Detailed letter of motivation (max. 2 pages),
- Bachelor (or similar) certificate in English,
- Transcripts in English Proof of social engagement/ community activity/ voluntary work
- Copy of your matriculation /Acceptance letter
- Proof of language proficiency for German