Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor and Master degree program to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- The UDE-Scholarship is part of the Deutschlandstipendium and awards excellent students studying at the University of Duisburg-Essen with 300 € per month for an entire academic year.
- In 2016/2017 we were happy to provide 334 scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- All students who are properly enrolled at the University of Duisburg-Essen and are within their regular course duration
- Everyone who intends to study at the University of Duisburg-Essen in the winter semester 2016/17 beginning in October (matriculation status will be checked at the beginning of the semester – matriculation at the time of application is not necessary)
- Unfortunately, PhD students or students of degree courses liable to fees (e.g. Educational Media) cannot apply for a UDE-scholarship in general.
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online.
Which data is required?
- Personal data (name, address etc.)
- Information regarding other scholarships and BAföG
- Information regarding your (planned) course of studies and average grades, ECTS-points, and grade of graduation (e.g. Abitur)
- Curriculum vitae on your development (education, internships etc.) and, if applicable, on possible volunteer work (please note that you might have to enter contact information for a verification of your entries)
- Letter of motivation (2.000 characters maximum)
- Optional information on your personal background (Can be to your advantage in the selection process)
- Handing in any documents in paper form is not necessary unless we will ask you to provide documents later on during the selection process
Deadline: The application period for the UDE-Scholarship in winter 2017/2018 and summer 2018 will start next week: From June 14, 2017, until July 17, 2017.