Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate (Master and PhD) programme to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- 100%, 75%, 50%, 30% and 25% scholarships will be given in all Masters (with thesis) and PhD programs.
- Scholarship can be taken in Turkey
Requirements for applications to postgraduate programs of Near East University are as follows:
- Graduating from a BSc or BA level undergraduate program.
- Obtaining a score minimum 55 which is relevant to intended study field from Academic Postgraduate Education Exam (ALES) (only applies to Turkish Citizens).
- Turkish and international students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applications and required documents should be submitted through info-at-neu.edu.tr with the reference sign “ISOSH-2018”.
- Documents required for application:
- Copy of undergraduate diploma
- Application Form
- ALES result for students from Turkey (Turkish Applicants Only)
- Copy of passport
- 2 reference letters
- Curriculum Vitae
- Master Diploma and Transcript (PhD Applicants Only)
Deadline: The applications deadline is September 15, 2017.