Worth of Award
- Each year, a number of scholarships and tuition waivers are offered by SDA Bocconi School of Management: these are awarded on the basis of merit to candidates with an outstanding profile.
- Admission to the Program is independent of the awarding of any scholarship or tuition waiver. SDA Bocconi School of Management offers 2 merit-based tuition waivers up to 50% of the Tuition Fee to 2018 MFB candidates with outstanding profiles.
Two scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Candidates are required to have
- University degree in any discipline
- International profile with at least two years professional experience
- Fluency in English. Candidates whose mother tongue is not English are required to submit aTOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic or CPE
- SDA Test. Details on the SDA Test will be communicated by the Admissions Service once the pre-selection is complete (orGMAT/GRE if already taken)
- Admissions interview
- Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online.
- CV and passport size pictures to be uploaded to the online application
- Degree Certificate and Transcript
- Proficiency in English
- GMAT/GRE or SDA Test
- Application from Sponsor companies
- Copy of ID or Passport
- Application fee
Payment of EUR 100 application fee (using the form provided in the application).
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is October 31, 2017.