These scholarships are available to pursue Master degree in the following fields:
- Advanced Materials Science and Nanotechnology
- Energy (EN)
- Space (SA)
- Water – Environment – Oceanography (WEO)
- Biotechnology- Pharmacology (BIO)
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Quantitative and Computational Finance (QCF)
Worth of Award
These scholarships will cover the following:
- Merit-based scholarships and/or need-based fellowships cover up to 100% tuition fees and living expenses.
- Scholarship can be taken in Vietnam
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Applicants must hold a university transcript of Average Good or above;
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor Degree of Average Good or above;*
- Ability to communicate in English;
- Certificate of foreign languages (English, French, v.v..) (if any)
- Vietnamese and international students graduated from relevant training fields in or before 2017, with good academic results and ability to use English for studying.
Nationality: Applicants from all around the world can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via post.
- Application form for Master course in the academic year 2017-2018 filled in and signed with recent 3 cm x 4 cm portrait attached
- Applicants having completed their Bachelor programs but not yet received their diploma or official academic transcript must submit a provisional letter of graduating confirmation or temporary academic transcript (Certified copies and English translation versions). Successful candidates are required to fulfil all those documents before enrollment.
- Motivation Letter in English (outlining why candidates would like to enrol in USTH).
- Certified English Translation of Bachelor Degree
- Certified English Translation of university transcript*. If the grading system is different to the 0-10 scale applied in Vietnam, a document explaining the applied grading system is required;
- Letters of recommendation;
- Certificate of foreign languages (English, French) (if any); merits and certificates of good study results or scholarships (if any)
Deadline: The application deadline is August 20, 2017.