Worth of Award
- This award is worth £1,000 for each year of study on an undergraduate course for a maximum of three years, with no cash equivalent.
- Each award will be deducted from the final tuition fee installment payment owed to the University College on each year of study.
- There are a limited number of bursaries and scholarships available. Students may only be awarded one Writtle University College scholarship within one academic year
- Scholarship can be taken in UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the cholarship:
These scholarships are only available to Writtle University College undergraduate students who meet all of the following criteria:
- Meet the entry requirements of the full-time undergraduate course
- Application form submission deadline is 31 July 2017.
- Not in receipt of a US Federal Loan
- Home/International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
Please complete and return to: Admissions, Writtle University College, Writtle, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 3RR.
Deadline: Application form submission deadline is July 31, 2017.