Pittsburg State University Scholarships open for applications to international students for the 2017/2018 academic session. Scholarship requirements vary widely, but generally, students will need a minimum 22 ACT score and a 3.2 GPA.
Pittsburg State University, also called Pitt State or PSU, is a public university with approximately 7,479 students located in Pittsburg, Kansas, United States.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- Amounts vary
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- Scholarship requirements vary widely, but generally, students will need a minimum 22 ACT score and a 3.2 GPA.
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
There are many different scholarships available for students at Pitt State.
- New Pitt State students: students who are new to Pittsburg State must complete the Admission and Scholarship Application in order to be considered.
- Current Pitt State students: current students must apply or re-apply for General Scholarships each year in order to be considered. Apply for a scholarship every year by February 1
- Departmental Scholarships: Contact the department of your major to see if a separate application is required
View all departmental scholarships
- Honors College Scholarships: these scholarships require a separate application and have a deadline of January 15. Honors College Scholarships cannot be considered unless a student has (1) applied for admission, (2) submitted a transcript(s), and (3) submitted ACT score(s).