Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Studentship is available for pursuing PhD programme in Composite Modelling: Hybrid multiscale methods to simulate out-of-autoclave composite manufacturing processes
Worth of Award
- The successful applicants will receive a full university scholarship over 3.5 years of £17,000 per annum + £2,000 per annum + budget for a computer, all sponsored by industrial partners GKN Aerospace.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Students should have or expect to achieve at least a 2:1 Honours degree, or equivalent, in Engineering or Mathematics. Experience in composite materials and/or numerical methods (e.g. finite elements) is desirable.
- UK/EU students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- To apply, complete the online form. They will be asked to submit some personal details and upload a full CV, covering letter and details of two academic referees.
- Your covering letter should outline your academic interests, prior research experience and reasons for wishing to undertake this project.
Deadline: The application deadline is July 9, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply