Scholarships are available for pursuing research programme in key strategical priority agricultural scientific fields.
Worth of Award
- Living allowance of $26,682 per annum (2017 rate), indexed annually, tuition fees, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Up to four QAAFI PhD scholarships are available to suitably qualified, high-achieving students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- UQ Graduate School’s PhD eligibility requirements
- Meet the UQ Graduate School’s living scholarship requirements and be nominated by prospective Principal Advisor for a UQ Graduate School Scholarship
- Suitably qualified applicants should contact potential QAAFI advisors directly to initiate a conversation about the key strategic priority areas and student-advisor match.
- Scholarships are available to domestic and international students.
How to Apply
The applicant must be invited by the prospective QAAFI Principal Advisor to submit an RHD admission application via the OLA (OnLine Application).
Deadline: The application deadline is June 25, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply