IPC Global Citizen Scholarship scheme gives a chance to one dedicated applicant from a disadvantaged region of the world to get full support for his/her stay at IPC. The selection committee takes into consideration documented active involvement in civil society, a proven need for support and a well-defined motivation to experience the non-formal residential adult learning environment of IPC, followed by dissemination in home country.
The call is now open for applicants from Africa (one scholarship).
Scholarship Details and Conditions
- Age above 22
- Proven and documented active involvement in civil society
- Underprivileged background and documented financial need
- Completed high school
- Clear idea about personal benefits of the stay at IPC and positive impact for local community at home
- 2 written references (one personal & one professional)
- Citizen of an African country
- Scholarship includes tuition, accommodation and meals at International Peoples College from January 8th – June 24th 2013, total value appr. 3260 EUR
- Scholarship does not include: transportation to and from the school, pocket money, application fee (40 EUR), student residence permit fee (216 EUR), embassy fee or refundable deposit (110 EUR – to be paid back to the student when leaving the school)
Deadline: September 2, 2012
For more information, and to apply, click here