Worth of Award
- The scholarship is intended for a maximum of one term and the amount is 800 €/month. CIMO does not award a separate travel grant.
- Scholarship can be taken in Finland
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students.
- International applicants can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply by post.
- A summary of studies completed
- Study/research plan (the most important annex)
- Reference from your Finnish teacher in your university, with assessment on your Finnish language skills
- An acceptance letter from the host university
Deadline: The application deadline is October 31 for the spring term.