- This is a fully funded scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Students holding a first-level academic diploma obtained in NABA, or earning that qualification within the last session of academic year 2016/17.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
All the interested students can submit their application by filling in the Application form (page 3/3) and sending it by e-mail to infomaster-at-naba.it or by fax to +39 02/97372233.The deadline to submit the application is July 7th, 2017.
The final ranking will be drawn up by a special board. Each candidate will be evaluated with a mark out of thirty based on the outcome of assessment interviews with the Course Leader of the program the candidate is interested in.
Interviews will be scheduled in accordance with the availability of the Course Leader at the time of receipt of the applications and will be held no later than July 14th, 2017. At the time of the admission interview, students are required to submit the following documents:
• Application form for internal NABA students (available
upon request to infomaster-at-naba.it)
• Application form for the competition (page 3/3)
• Curriculum vitae
• Artistic/professional portfolio*
• Motivation letter
• Previous transcripts and first-level academic degree (if already attained) to be requested to Segreteria.
• Certificates of any other courses or seminars attended
• Valid identification document
In the case of equal assessment, the highest position in the list will be graded according to the weighted average of the exams passed during the Three-Years BA prior to the date of application for admission.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is July 7, 2017.
Click to Obtain Online Application Form
Click here for more details and to apply