Bocconi University in Italy accepts applications for the graduate Merit Award for international students in the 2021/22 academic year.
Worth of Award
- The Merit Award includes a full tuition waiver, worth approximately € 13,500 per year.
- A limited number of students may also be offered free accommodation in one of the Bocconi Residences.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Bocconi University is committed to making our superior level of higher education Merit Awards will be made available for first-year Graduate applicants for the 2021-2022 academic year based on their academic standing.
- Applicants to the 5 “international” sessions, the “Italian” session and the “Bocconi” sessions who are admitted to the first year of a Master of Science program at Bocconi will be taken into consideration for a Merit Award.
- Academic profiles considered to be amongst the top applicants will be considered for a Merit Award based on the admission’s application submitted to Bocconi University.
How to Apply
- A separate application will not be required. The Bocconi Merit Award evaluation will primarily be based on the candidate’s academic achievement.
- In addition to academic achievement, the complete dossier provided to the Admissions office will be evaluated.
- The Selection of awardees will be carried out by a Committee, nominated by the Rector, including the Dean of the Graduate School and the Dean for International Affairs, whose decisions about numbers, amounts and recipients is final and unquestionable.
- The number of awards to applicants will not be equally divided amongst the different rounds.
- The majority of awards will be allocated – for each category of students (International, Italian, and Bocconi candidates) – in the first relevant rounds: the final percentage of awarding for each round is at the discretion of the Committee.
Deadline: Application for Early session closes May 27, 2021.