- Tuition-free education: exemption from the payment of tuition fee
- Monthly stipend: bachelor, master and one-tier master level: monthly amount of HUF 119 000 (cca. EUR 380) contribution to the living expenses in Hungary, for 12 months a year, until the completion of studies
- Accommodation: dormitory place or a contribution of HUF 40 000 to accommodation costs for the whole duration of the scholarship period
- Reimbursement of travel costs: HUF 200 000 /year (cca. EUR 645)
- Medical insurance: health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance for up to HUF 65 000 (cca. EUR 205) a year/person
- Scholarship can be taken in Hungary
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Only those applications can be awarded scholarship, which also ppossessesthe recommendation from the local Church along with the approval of the Deputy State Secretariat for the Aid of Persecuted Christians.
- Scholarship holders must possess the relevant language and education certificates, degrees requested by the host university of the selected degree programme. The scholarship holders commit themselves in the scholarship agreement that after the scholarship agreement ends they return to their home countries if the local security and political conditions allow it so.
- Scholarships are for young applicants who are older than 18 years of age by the time their education starts in Hungary. An individual may win the scholarship only one time at a study level.
- Citizens of following countries: Egypt, Lebanese Republic, Republic of Iraq, State of Israel, Palestine, Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Syrian Arab Republic, The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, and Nigeria are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
All of the following documents are compulsory and need to be submitted to the online application surface by all applicants until June 16, 2017 (23:59 Budapest time).
- Online application form
- Motivation Letter
- Approved recommendation
- Proof of language proficiency and their translations in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian
- School certificates and their translations in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian
- Transcript of Records and its translation in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian
- Medical certificate
- Copy of passport
- Statement for Application
Deadline: The application deadline is June 16, 2017.