- $2000 one-off payment (paid over two semesters).
- Access funding to run entrepreneurship initiatives with students and staff in faculty.
- Participation in the supported Ambassadors program run by the Monash GENERATOR.
- Work with students from across Monash University to enhance the entrepreneurial ecosystem on campus.
- Attend the Elevator Awards night, a black-tie event to celebrate entrepreneurship at Monash.
- Up to 10 scholarships available (one per faculty) each academic calendar year.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, or international student, and
- Enrolled in a Monash University undergraduate, postgraduate or doctoral coursework program for the full academic year and,
- Must have completed 48 credit points at Monash within the last two years.
Nationality: Australian or New Zealand citizen or holders of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, or international student are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
- Supporting documentation must be submitted by Friday, 07 July 2017 (5pm).
- Documentation can be emailed as a single PDF document to sebs.csu.documents-at-monash.edu
- PDF file must be labeled with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
- Alternatively, documents can be posted