Worth of Award
- Columbia Business School offers partial-tuition scholarships to qualified candidates, both domestic and international
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Each year, applicants from a wide variety of cultural, personal, and professional backgrounds apply to the Columbia MBA program.
- And while every student who joins our community is unique, they share certain defining traits: they are driven by a strong work ethic, ready to build and foster professional and personal relationships, and are determined to make a real impact on the world through their chosen field.
- The university accepts applications from candidates with a three-year undergraduate degree. Those applications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Students must complete a total of 60 credits in order to graduate with an MBA from Columbia Business School. Students typically enroll in 15 credits of coursework each semester for four semesters of study, though this distribution may vary. Full-term courses are worth 3 credits; half-term courses are worth 1.5 credits.
- Domestic as well as International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online.
Deadline: Deadlines are:
- Entry: August ’18*
- Early: October 4, 2017
- Merit Fellowship Deadline: January 5, 2018
- Final: April 11, 2018
- Entry: January ’18*
- Deadline: October 4, 2017
- *All deadlines are at 11:59 PM New York Time