- one award of £23,500 is available.
- One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A strong track record as an entrepreneur who has experienced the full life-cycle of a start-up – from opportunity recognition through market entry to growth and maturity, and possibly having exited the business
- A clear desire to continue your entrepreneurial journey at Imperial, and to contribute to enterprise activities within the Business School and entrepreneurial life across the College.
- Ambitions to scale an existing idea or business plan through the skills, network and experience you acquire during the MBA.
- Your responses to the scholarship questions, as outlined below.
- Your performance during the admissions process, including your written application, interview performance and your professional references
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
To be considered for this scholarship, you must have applied for the Full-Time MBA and submitted your answers to the questions below by 23 June 2017.
- Why are you the perfect entrepreneur for Imperial College Business School to offer a scholarship for the Full-Time MBA?
- How would you use the MBA to further your entrepreneurial ambitions?
- Your answers can be submitted in the format of your choice (such as a written statement, PowerPoint presentation or video) either as part of your application if you are a new applicant for the 23 June 2017 deadline, or via email if you have already applied for the programme.
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited to an additional interview before a final decision is made.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June 23, 2017.