- Each month, scholarship recipients are paid € 300.
- The scholarship is awarded for a year, and it is paid out during university vacation as well.
- During the time of support, the university offers a non-material accompanying programme. Moreover, contact is established between the respective scholarship sponsor (generally, a regional business enterprise) and the scholarship recipients to allow them to get acquainted with each other. The applicants should, therefore, have a basic interest in establishing contact with the supporting business enterprise/institutions.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- A formal requirement for the awarding of a scholarship is being registered as a full student at the FH Aachen. Other people who may apply are those who are about to start their course of study at the FH Aachen , i.e. who wish to take up their studies in the winter semester 2017/2018, but haven’t registered yet. At the time of the scholarship award procedure, the applicants should be in the standard period of study and be registered for at least two more semesters. (Cf. Scholarship Guideline)
- The scholarships are awarded per faculty and degree programme, respectively. For the selection, the grades within a degree programme are taken into consideration.
- The scholarship is awarded independent of income and BAFöG (The Federal Training Assistance Act).
- A so-called “double funding” through a combination with other scholarship sponsors (organisations for the promotion of young talent, DAAD…) is not possible.
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
- The mode of application is online. The FH scholarships are awarded annually at the start of the winter semester. At this time, the application portal is closed.
- The next application phase for the 2017/2018 funding period takes place from June 1, 2017 to July 30, 2017.
- You can apply only during the application period and online under the following link:
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is July 30, 2017.