- The duration of the Scholarship is one semester.
- Extension of the Scholarship is not possible.
- The maximum total of the value of the Scholarship is $5,000 to each Recipient.
- The Scholarship will be awarded through a reduction of tuition fees only.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a commencing International student (neither an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen nor permanent resident of Australia); and must not be currently residing in Australia; and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for either the:
-Master of Engineering Management, course code C04275; or
-Master of Environmental Engineering Management, course code C04272; and
- Completed an undergraduate with a minimum Highest Weighted Average Mark (WAM) or equivalent, of 75 with no fails; and
- Must be commencing either the Master of Engineering Management (course code C04275) or the Master of Environment Engineering Management (course code C04272) in the semester immediately following the Scholarship selection; and
- Double degree applicants may only apply for the first course in their double degree; and
- Must not have received a scholarship from UTS previously (with the exclusion of UTS International Academic Excellence Award recipients); and
- Must not be a sponsored student; and
- Must not be a student enrolled in an offshore program.
- All candidates must apply using the online Scholarship Application form.
- International students (neither an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen nor permanent resident of Australia) are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
- Applications for the Engineering (Management) Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students are now open.
- All applicants must submit the Engineering (Management) Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students application form by midnight 12 July 2017.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is July 12, 2017.