- The official announcement for the conferral of student housing and lunch service scholarships granting access to the student housing and university dining hall known as the Academic Tables reserved exclusively for students assigned total fee exemptions who will be enrolled in the 1st year of the Three-Year Undergraduate Degree in Gastronomic Sciences program, for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- 5 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
Student housing and food service scholarships will be awarded to students enrolled in year I who meet the following conditions during the 2017/2018 academic year:
- Regularly enrolled at UNISG for Year I of the undergraduate program for the 2017/2018 academic year;
- Beneficiaries of full university fee exemptions granted by UNISG, as indicated in the rankings posted on July 12, 2017 (AFR/2017, AST/2017, SCM/2017, SOR/2017, EUM/2017, announcements for non-Italian students), and on September 6, 2017 (ITA/2016, announcement for Italian students)
- Meeting the income criteria specified in Article 2 below.
- Italian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
- The complete required documentation must arrive before 12:00 noon of August 24, 2017.
- Documents may be submitted by email to the following address: segreteria-at-unisg.it. Late delivery of documents will not be accepted.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is August 24, 2017.