Worth of Award
The scholarship will cover the following:
- The Scholarship will have a value of up to $5,500 and will be paid in the form of a fees credit directly applied towards the recipient’s tuition fees (domestic or international) for their thesis paper only.
Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of New Zealand.
- Be applying to enroll full-time in a thesis paper of 90 points or more as part of their first master’s degree at the University of Waikato, with a major in Agribusiness.
- Applicants must commence their thesis within six months of the application closing date.
- New Zealand applicants can apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- In addition to completing the online application form, each applicant must submit:
- A personal statement (maximum two A4 pages) on the prescribed form; and an academic reference from either the proposed supervisor for their thesis paper or a member of the academic staff at the institution at which they obtained the qualification that defines their eligibility to enter the master’s degree programme.
Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.