Worth of Award
Details of the Scholarship
- Full Scholarship: Offering tuition fee and living allowance;
- Standard of Living Allowance (RMB/month):
- Undergraduate student: 2,000RMB
- Master degree student: 3,000RMB
- Doctoral degree students: 3,500RMB
- First-class Scholarship: Offering tuition fee;
- Second-class Scholarship: Offering 50% tuition fee
- Scholarship can be taken in China
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Outstanding international students who will be enrolled in degree programs at HEU;
- Intercollegiate Exchange students;
- Specific Program students.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health.
- Excellent academic results in study (75 of 100 at least).
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research.
- Applicants should not apply for any other scholarship.
- International (Non-Chinese) students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly (all paper material should be one original hardcopy set and one general copy set.).
- HEU Application form (DOWNLOAD)
- HEU Scholarship form (DOWNLOAD)
- Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). If applicants are university students or already employed, they should provide pre-graduation certificate or employment certificate.
- Transcripts (notarized photocopy in English or Chinese). Applicants for Doctoral degree program are required to submit both transcripts of Bachelor and Master Programs.
- A study or research plan (no less than 800 words). (DOWNLOAD) (Acceptance letter is not necessary, applicant may write down supervisor options on the study plan)
- Two recommendation letters by professors or associate professors (written in English or Chinese with signature).
- Passport copy. (necessary item?
- Chinese courses: HSK-4, English courses: TOEFL (80)/ IELTS (5.5)
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (DOWNLOAD) (printed by Chinese quarantine authority and only for those whose period of studies in China lasts up to six months). The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination result is generally valid for 6 months.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is September 30, 2017.