Worth of Award
- The scholarship will cover Full tuition fee (including admission fee) for 2, 3 or 4 years.
- International student who applies for undergraduate program(freshmen) via special admission for international students
- The recipients of the ‘scholarship for incoming international students’ must possess a Medical Insurance for the coming semester in order to be qualified to receive the scholarship.
- By the university regulation, Ewha awards degrees only to women and does not accept applications from male students.
How to Apply
- Apply online through the website of the Office of Admissions: http://admission.ewha.ac.kr
- When submitting online application, applicants should apply for scholarship as well.
- After completing online application, applicants should submit the hard copies of completed application forms and other required documents.
- Application documents should be sent to the Office of Admissions by a postal mail, a registered mail, by a courier or in person.
- The address the document should be submitted is like below. Also, submission in person is impossible on weekend(Saturday, Sunday) or National Holidays.
- Address: Admission Officer for International Students, Office of Admissions, Ewha Womans University, Ewhayeodae-gil 52, Seodaemun-Gu, Seoul,
- Applicants will be evaluated based on the submitted documents. If necessary, a screening interview may be arranged. It can be conducted by a local personnel or via overseas call.
Deadline: Online application ends April 26, 2019, only the postmark imprinted before April 26, 2019 (FRI) is valid.