- The scholarship will cover part of tuition fee (The amount will be different depending on academic performance.
- Scholarship can be taken in South Korea
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Foreign students in Undergraduate or the Graduate School programs who will register for regular courses for fall 2017.
- Students who have medical insurance valid in Korea
- Your insurance information must have been notified to OIA.
- Students must hold a Medical Insurance that is effective in the semester you apply for ISS scholarships.
- If expired, please have your insurance renewed.
- If you have purchased private/national insurance individually, you must submit the copy of your insurance certificate to OIA.
- Students who have earned at least 10 credits (undergraduate) / 6 credits (graduate) during 2017-Spring semester
- Students whose GPA from 2017-spring semester is 2.0 (out of 4.3) or above.
- If your GPA for 2017-spring does not meet the requirement after the submission of the application.
- Foreign applicants can apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply through the online processor.
Deadline: The application deadline is June 6, 2017.