A thorough knowledge of English is required (at least B1 level).
Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time bachelor program in the field of Management, International Relations, and Computer Science.
Worth of Award
No tuition fee. Up to 10000 Euro of scholarship
- Scholarship can be taken in Poland
In order to apply for an International Scholarship Programme, students need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a graduate of secondary school and have a certificate of graduation which entitles to apply for a higher education programme
- have knowledge of English language of at least B2 level according to Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (it will be verified during a personal interview with a teacher of English)
- No age limit
- Any kind of nationality
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
Application documents required:
The following documents must be attached to the application:
- Application form to be filled in online
- Documents which entitle to apply for higher education programme: certificate of graduation of secondary school, maturity diploma, university diploma with certified (sworn) translation into Polish language
- Scan of passport (only the page with your photo)
- Medical certificate which declares that you are fit and can study
- Disability certificate (if any)
- Read about the programme and its requirements
- Prepare required application documents
- Fill in application form online
- Attach required application documents
- Wait for the confirmation from International Office
- Wait for the invitation for English test (you will receive an email with the scheduled date of your english test)
- Wait for the invitation to a Skype personal interview with
- Wait for the decision from the University about admission
- Send any missing documents if they are required
- Wait for the final decision about admission and a letter of acceptance to apply for visa
Deadline: The application deadline is September 30, 2017.