Research proposals and related documents should be written in English. They will be reviewed for scientific merit by two topic-relevant reviewers, one a native- and the other a non-native English speaker.
Fellowships are available for pursuing postdoctoral programme for any field of ridge-crest research.
Worth of Award
- The amount awarded to each successful applicant will be determined based on the project needs and is up to 5000 US$ per Fellowship.
- The Fellowship must be used within 1 year from the date the Fellowship is awarded.
- In 2017 InterRidge may offer up to 6 IR Fellowships including 3 joint IR-ISA Endowment Fund Fellowships.
- Scholarship can be taken in Developing Countries
- Fellowships funded by the International Seabed Authority (ISA) Endowment Fund are open either to graduate students or postdocs from developing countries, or too young scientists from any other country if the application demonstrates that it will benefit ridge-related science in developing countries.
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
All application materials are to be submitted electronically to the InterRidge Coordinator. Required Application Materials
- InterRidge Fellowship application form
Applicants wishing to be considered by the ISA Endowment Fund must also complete:
- ISA Endowment Fund Proposal form
- Any additional CV’s for developing country personnel.
Deadline: The application deadline is June 6, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply