- Economics and Finance (MEF)
- Economics and Political Science (EPS)
- Environmental and Food Economics (EFE)
Worth of Award
- Scholarship of 6.000 euros plus enrolment fee exemption will be awarded.
- One scholarship will be awarded.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Undergraduate degree:
- Applicants holding an Italian bachelor’s degree must have earned at least 90 ECTS credits within a set of admissible “settori scientifico-disciplinari” (disciplinary scientific sectors). Please click here. More specifically, applicants who obtained their bachelor’s degrees from Italian Universities are eligible for admission if they hold a “laurea” degree belonging to any one of the “classi di laurea” (degree classes). Please click here.
- Applicants holding a foreign degree must have earned at least 90 ECTS credits or equivalent in the following fields: Agricultural and food sciences, computer science, biological sciences, business administration, chemical sciences, economics, engineering, environmental sciences, geological sciences, law, management, mathematics, philosophy, physics, political sciences, sociology, and statistics. The ECTS credit value of foreign applicants’ undergraduate studies will be assessed by the EFE admissions committee.
- To apply for the academic year 2017-2018, applicants must obtain their bachelor degree by the end of December 2017.
- English language proficiency
- If your first language is not English or if the language of instruction of your previous degree is not English, we ask you to provide evidence of your command of English. You should send us your test scores, if available. Differently your English skills will be check during the interview that will be held on September at the Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods, via Celoria, 2 – 20133 Milano. Details about the date and the Room of interview will come out soon.
- Please note that our standard requirements are the following:
- Cambridge ESOL First Certificate of English; IELTS 6.0; ETS TOEFEL IBT 87.
- Mathematics, Quantitative methods and Economics background
Applicants holding an Italian bachelor’s degree must have earned at least 6 ECTS credits within some of admissible “settori scientifico-disciplinari” (disciplinary scientific sectors), reported below:
- at least 6 ECTS credits in the area of mathematics and statistics (MAT/01 – MAT/09 – SECS-S/06);
- at least 6 ECTS credits in the area of economics and/or agricultural economics (AGR/01, SECS-P/01 – SECS-P/06, ING-IND/35);
- at least 6 ECTS credits in the area of management (AGR/01, SECS-P/07-SECS-P/11, ING-IND/35).
- Applicants holding a foreign degree should exhibit a comparable academic record or competence in mathematics, statistics, economics and management.
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
The applications must be submitted online, through the proper service “admission” (choose ‘Servizi di ammissione – Admission’. Then click on ‘2. Master programmes without entrance examination’).
Before that, you have to login in the system, by following the instructions here
Applicants will be asked to:
1) Fill out the online application form
2) Uploads the following documents:
- Transcript of records: graduation certificate(s) issued by the competent University and transcript(s) recording exams taken, grades and credits in English or Italian
- Passport – personal data: copy of the page with personal details
- Letter of motivation in English
- Europass curriculum vitae in English
- English certification (optional)
Deadline: Application date: from 15 February to September 12, 2017, at 12:00 p.m. Italian Time (20 July for foreign students).