Worth of Award
- These Scholarships will be awarded £4,195 (equivalent to Home/EU tuition fee), maximum scholarship available £12,585. Non-EU students will need to pay the balance of the international fee.
- There are only four scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates should have, or expect to achieve, a first or upper second class UK Honours degree and a Master’s degree with a minimum average of 60% and the dissertation score above 65%, or equivalent
- Candidates whose first language is not English must meet one of the following English language requirements:
- IELTS: Scores of at least 6.5 or more in each section and an overall score of 7.
- TOEFL Internet-based: an overall score of 100 with the following minimum scores of Listening 21, Reading 21, Speaking 23, Writing 22.
- Awards are open to UK, EU and international applicants who choose to study full-time at University of Bradford Faculty of Management and Law (Note: International students need to pay the balance of international fee).
- Awards are open to the UK, EU and international applicants can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- There is no separate application process.
- The eligible candidates make a standard PhD application.
- On the application, the candidates must indicate their interest in being considered for the scholarship and a written statement should be included explaining their suitability for the scholarship.
Deadline: The Application Deadline is June 12, 2017.