Worth of Award
Scholarship Coverage and Annual Review
- The scholarships include free tuition, accommodation subsidies and living allowances. Specific criteria are as follows:
The Scholarship provides tuition fee, accommodation allowance, and living allowance.
- Accommodation subsidies: one year issued a total of11 months; the standard is 700 Yuan /
Students will receive 11 months’ accommodation allowance all together which is RMB700 per month.
- Living allowance: one year issued a total of11 months, the standard for undergraduate 800 Yuan / month, Master 1000 Yuan / month, PhD 1200 Yuan /
- Students will receive 11 months’ living allowance all together which is granted by month. The allowance criteria per person are:
- Bachelor degree student, One-year-study: RMB 800 per month
- Master degree student: RMB 1000 per month
- Doctoral degree student: RMB 1200 per month
- Scholarship can be taken in China
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- First, the funding target
- Funding Target Student
- Enrol in our school or attending undergraduate, graduate, professional and outstanding students. Our school has a partnership with foreign schools, institutions or our school outstanding graduate student instructors recommend priority.
- Students who are applying or studying degree programs in FNU, students recommended by cooperative institutions with FNU or recommended by graduate supervisors from FNU will get priority.
- Nationality: Foreign students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
- Fill in the online application form. Fill out the form online.
- Mail the application materials, the specific bill of materials as follows:
Send following documents to appointed address
- Copy of the passport photo page; Scanned copy of passport photo page
- Highest diploma notarized transcripts and learning; Notarized highest diploma and transcript
- Chinese level certificate (HSK copy) (liberal arts applications HSK required . 5 or above level, professional science applications HSK required . 4 or above level);
Score report of HSK
- “Foreigner Physical Examination” (printed by Chinese quarantine authority); Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- learning programs; Study plan
- Applying for master’s or doctoral required to provide letters of recommendation2 seal (associate professors or the relevant educational institution)
2 reference letters from professors, associate professors or education institutions
- Younger than18 years of age applicants should submit their legal guardians in China related legal documents.
- Applicants under the age of 18 shall submit relevant documents of entrusted legal guardians in China
- Note: All materials should be submitted in Chinese or English, the application materials submitted by the applicant, whether approved or not will not be returned.
- All the documents should be in Chinese or English version.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June 30, 2017.