- The initial award of $5,000 will be paid to the recipient, in one instalment, after the Semester 1 census date.
- Students will receive a 10 percent discount off tuition fees for years of study thereafter. Scholars will also be given the opportunity to network with an elite cohort of future leaders, plus other networking opportunities with ANU Executive.
- Numerous scholarships across multiple study areas are available to select students who have ACCEPTED their full offer to study at the ANU in Semester 1, 2018. Students are required to study full-time.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
The award is available each year to a prospective ANU student who:
- Is an International student as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000;
- Has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling, demonstrated by excellent results in their secondary studies qualification or undergraduate degree;
- Has accepted an offer of admission to study at the ANU in Semester 1, 2018
Students from India and Indonesia are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Students are required to complete the electronic form.
Deadline: The application deadline is October 15, 2017.
Click to Obtain Online Application Form
Click here for more details and to apply