Worth of Award
- Scholarships are awarded from 30% up to 100%
- Scholarship can be taken in South Korea
- Applicants must be admitted to SolBridge without condition, as a regular student.
- They must have met the Standard English proficiency criteria and demonstrated exceptional performance in their last academic experience.
- SolBridge is already home to 70% international students from 40 different nationalities and strongly encourages international students to apply.
How to Apply
Applications may be completed by using the downloadable application form on the website or through online application.
- Proof of English proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL iBT).English proficiency is waived for applicants from native English-speaking countries. You must bring the original copy after receiving admission from SolBridge.
- Copy of passport (photo page)
- List of extracurricular activities and awards
- Scholarship essay – this is a handwritten 1,000-word essay that describes your strengths and weaknesses as a student
- Scholarship Application from
- Proof of finances – a bank statement that confirms the possession of US$ 18,000 in your bank account.
- Original transcripts
- Original degree certificate/diploma
- Letters of recommendation– one letter for BBA applicants; two lettersfor MBA applicants
- Resume or CV (only for MBA applicants)