Worth of Award
- These awards are worth £2,000 per year across three years of study (students will not receive the scholarship while on placement or exchange).
- There are two scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- International students (classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes) who are residents of Singapore, Malaysia or Norway and achieve AAA at A-level (or equivalent).
- Students from Singapore, Malaysia and Norway are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Successful applicants will be identified via both:
- Academic performance and;
- A written application (maximum 400 words)
- Your written application should outline your commitment to academic studies and extra-curricular pursuits. Director of Undergraduate Studies will award the scholarships after assessing all eligible statements.
Deadline: The application deadline is August 31, 2017.