- Each award is worth £9,000 and can be used towards fees and/or living expenses.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- There are two scholarships available.
- These awards are open to UK, EU and international applicants who are applying to study either full-time or part-time.
- Students need to have applied to a History MA programme for entry in September 2017 to be eligible to apply to this funding scheme.
- This application will be considered alongside the references and transcript from your course application. Awards will be made on academic merit.
- UK, EU and international applicants are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
The mode of applying is online.
Deadline: The application deadline is June 16, 2017.