- Each fellowship will carry a Stipend of Rs.40, 000/ p.m.consolidated, depending on the level of prior experience of the chosen candidate.
- In addition, a contingency grant of Rs.50, 000/- per annum will be provided.
- Scholarship can be taken in India
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Candidates with a Ph.D. Degree can apply within five years of completion of Ph.D. The thesis must be in appropriate disciplines.
- Applicants must have a consistently good academic record and demonstrated research potential.
- The age limit for applications for the PDRFs is a maximum of 35 years (this limit may be relaxed by 5 years for women and reserved category applicants).
- Indian applicants can apply for these fellowships.