- Fellowships are valued at R240 000 p.a., tenable for a period of two years, starting from 1st July 2017 or soon thereafter.
- Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- A doctoral degree obtained on or after 2013
- Applicants must be below the age of 40
- Written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Computer skills
- An interest in conducting research as evidenced by some research outputs in journals and conference proceedings.
- South African applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
All applicants are required to submit the following documents to manqeles-at-unizulu.ac.za: a completed application form, to be obtained from www.unizulu.ac.za and a copy of their CV.
Deadline: Fellowship application deadline is June 30, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply