- Study grants of 8.000 € gross to deserving students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Students can apply for if:
- They are in possession of a valid qualification for access to your chosen Degree Program, issued by an Institution outside of the Italian educational system;
- They will sit one of the following tests GMAT or GRE by the application deadline (1ST September 2017)
- They are younger than 30 years.
- Do not already have a scholarship (for which the student must provide a self-declaration statement)
- EU and Non-EU students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
The mode of applying is online.
Deadline: The application deadline is September 1, 2017.